Senior Digital Campaign Manager
Job no: 497880
Work type: maximum term full time
Senior Digital Campaign Manager
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
The Senior Digital Campaign Manager leads the digital campaign team in managing the pre-sale administration and post-sale execution of the campaigns on Are Media’s digital platforms.
In addition to the Digital Campaign Manager tasks, the Senior role is responsible for Digital end of month financial reporting and assisting technology and finance with the end of month processes. The role also liaises with the Head of Trading and Operations to provide regular updates on the campaign management team’s activities and workload. It is the first stop for conflict resolution and works closely with the sales lead.
Responsible for reviewing internal processes to identify any issues that could disrupt delivery and revenue. Close monitoring of all campaigns and addressing gaps before problems arise.
- Key part in the EOM process with the technology and finance team.
- Effective monitoring and optimising of campaigns across Are Media digital channels.
- Team lead responsible for top line reporting and communication of campaign performance and tracking.
- Effective execution of all digital campaigns across Are Media sites and digital channels, as per IOs and campaign requirements.
- Management of EDM inventory and availability
- Timely and effectively executed integrated campaigns which deliver to client goals.
- Work with Dev team when required to connect new sections or products between the ad server and the sites.
- Monitor correct availability tracking, working with the Head of Commercial Product.
- Timely sourcing of creative and management of campaign production and delivery.
- Provide relevant system/platform training to the wider Are Media business (Sales team, Brands team, Strategy team, Marketing, Subscriptions).
- Act as a key communicator between our sales teams, the Digital Channel Planners, and clients/agencies.
- Serve as the point of contact between the ad server and internal business units.
Skills and experience
- Experience in an ad operations or trafficking role within a Publisher
- An understanding of the digital and broader advertising industry
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate activities so that deadlines are met and communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and in writing
- Strong stakeholder management so as to effectively collaborate within and between groups internally and with the customer
- Strong knowledge of the Google Ad Manager ad serving platform
- A knowledge of html5 and 3rd Party Ad Serving
- Creative production experience
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now