Agency Account Manager - Sales VIC
Job no: 497923
Work type: permanent full time
Location: Richmond, VIC
Agency Account Manager – Luxury Category
Are Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Better Homes and Gardens, Woman’s Day, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About The Role
This role sits within the agency sales team and is responsible for some of the largest and most exciting Agencies and blue chip clients in Melbourne. Client solutions are at the heart of all we do, and we are looking for a self-started, driven, energetic & experienced Account Manager to join our fun, hardworking and successful team.
The Agency Account Manager is accountable for delivering the territory budget (individual), contributing to the overall team budget and market share objectives for the designated Agency portfolio. They champion the Are Media sales narrative in market, providing deep customer and media brand knowledge matched with commercial acumen across both print and digital media as it relates to Are Media’s business objectives.
- Extracting high quality briefs, interpret briefs and write sales proposals
- Build and nurture strong agency and client relationships
- Negotiate through challenging situations with both internal and external groups
- A team player with a professional and positive approach to their work
- Stakeholder management and exceptional attention to detail
- Meet and exceed individual sales budget
Sales and Experience
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in the media industry, with a strong and consistent background in cross platform media sales
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee incentive scheme along with access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now