Digital Content Producer
Job no: 497989
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Marketing, Digital
Digital Content Producer
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Digital Senior Content Producer to join the Entertainment + Women’s Lifestyle team.
Reporting to the Digital Director, you will be responsible for sourcing, pitching, writing, editing and building content for the website. The Content Producer will be a self-starter as well as a team player. In this role you will be responsible for creating and amplifying content that engages audiences across digital brands including Who, New Idea, Girlfriend and Women’s Weekly.
This role would suit somebody with solid knowledge and a passion for all things TV, celebrity, royals, and reality TV – but also enjoying creating content around women’s lifestyle including health and wellbeing. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the Australia’s largest media companies and develop your skills and knowledge within the digital world.
- Daily and feature content pitches specific to your brand
- Creating clean, factually correct and highly engaging content
- Optimising magazine content for a digital audience
- Research and liaising with experts and PRs for stories
- Building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Conducting interviews and attending events on behalf of the brand
- Monitoring audience data, ensuring your content is delivering results
- Video ideation and creation, as required
- Using social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to amplify content and reach audiences
- Working with senior team to achieve brand KPIs and targets
Skills and experience
- Experience with content management systems and photo editing
- Understanding and experience using different social media platforms
- Experience in content ideation
- Having high writing and communication abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving team environment
- Highly focused with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently but also in a highly collaborative team
- An understanding and experience in SEO and using analytic tools
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now