Job no: 497991
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Creative / Design, Story 54
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country's longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women's Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
This is a pivotal role for a talented and motivated Creative Lead with client experience and strong communication skills.
You will be leading the creative output for one of our largest Homes clients with a strong focus on ideation, locations and photographic shoots.
As leader of a team of three, you will be responsible for the pitches and final artwork for the client's products to appear in Australia's most beautiful homes and food titles.
The right candidate
This is the ideal role for someone passionate about magazines, food and interiors. You will be constantly asked to generate trend-led creative concepts that will inspire our audience. You will love producing multi-page executions with matching production budgets. You will also have outstanding Photoshop skills to help pitch your vision to the client.
- Ideally you will have had experience in an in-house creative studio with a strong commercial attitude and customer focus. Production skills will be an advantage
- You will have strong CC suite skills and design skills
- You will have a great client skills
- You will be experienced in food and interiors with a strong portfolio showcasing your talent
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to make an impact in a media environment that's home to some of Australia's most loved magazine brands.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience within magazine publishing
- High level of professionalism
- Outstanding design and visual communication skills
- Highly adept in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Highly experienced in photoshoots
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now