Digital Marketing Executive
Job no: 497995
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Marketing, Digital
Digital Marketing Executive
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the implementation of marketing strategy and campaigns for Are Media's digital products across beautyheaven, BEAUTYcrew, Bounty and Practical Parenting. This role will also be responsible for the digital amplification of our brand marketing activity. Reporting into the Marketing Director, this role sits within a fun and fast paced team & would suit a generalist marketer who is digitally savvy and happy to get hands-on across all areas of marketing.
This is a dynamic and varied role where no two days are the same, key focus areas include but are not limited to:
- End to end management of campaigns to ensure they are meeting set objectives,
- Building competitions pages and eDMs
- Day to day contact for all key internal stakeholders across our digital products
- Overseeing all creative executions for the brands, including briefing in print and digital assets as required for campaigns
- Budget management & updating marketing templates
- Management of third party suppliers – e.g. competition fulfilment house
- Providing key updates and sharing new initiatives in management meetings
- Administration tasks- including stock management, reporting on activities, marketing queries
Skills and experience
- Degree qualified with minimum two years marketing experience
- Strong time management skills and can manage multiple deadlines
- A data-driven results-oriented mindset
- Understanding of media and reading media schedules
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in navigating InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now