Head of Affiliates & Ecommerce
Job no: 498018
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Digital Content
Head of Affiliates & Ecommerce
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
The Head of Affiliates is responsible for the affiliate & ecommerce department driving the overarching business strategy through to the execution of processes to maximise consumer revenues across all channels, brands and platforms.
The Head of Affiliates/Ecommerce will build and maintain effective, regular communications between key stakeholders and drive the workflow and process between all teams. They will educate and share affiliate/ecomm knowledge and will provide thought leadership.
- Leading a direct team of affiliate managers who will work directly with teams to create product based content/leverage high SEO ranking evergreen content
- To build and execute a business wide affiliate strategy to grow consumer revenues
- Act as the Product owner of the affiliate platforms (in collaboration with broader product team)
- To build and execute plans for shopfront retail models for core categories
- Outline effective affiliate acquisition strategies – and set processes to bring them to life across all channels
- Set processes to promote high return affiliate products across channels
- Responsible of the P&L for affiliate revenues
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate opportunities
- Planning and executing affiliate campaigns both on and off platform
- Engage stakeholders to encourage maximum buy in and dedication to support KPIs
- Manage relationships with partners, affiliates and providers
- Strategically evaluating and reporting results of the overall operations regularly and systematically for the affiliation department
- Advising team on how to acquire new affiliates and to maintain current accounts
- Monitor, develop, expand and nurture existing affiliate partnerships
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company
- Ensure that the affiliate team is establishing professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working across multiple levels of stakeholders to drive cross functional results
- Strong strategic thinker
- Strong partnership management skills
- Understanding of audience data/insights
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now