Cloud System Administrator
Job no: 497875
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Information Technology
Cloud System Administrator
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country's longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women's Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
As a Cloud System Administrator, you will support and maintain Are Media's Windows Servers on AWS-Cloud environment. This is an operational role which will assist various departments in fulfilling their cloud requirements while maintain the existing AWS environment.
You will have a technical background and be responsible for Installing, Configuring, Maintaining Windows Servers on AWS, and also automating (powershell) build, test, deploy tasks, maintaining the core platform that provide web based services to our customers.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years' hands-on experience in a Systems Administrator, Operations Support or Infrastructure engineer capacity.
- Experience in provisioning, operating and maintaining Microsoft windows based servers on AWS environments.
- Hands on experience in provisioning AWS EC2(windows), RDS(MS SQL) SCCM on windows and managing the regular maintenance tasks.
- Experience supporting .Net development teams in deploying .Net applications to windows servers on cloud environment.
- The ability to automate common manual tasks.
- Preferably from a Windows Server Administration background
- Proficient with Windows Administration Tasks, Scripting on Power-shell
- Understanding the process of provisioning Windows Server on AWS cloud
- SCCM knowledge, highly regarded
- A willingness to learn and adopt to our evolving Windows based server systems on AWS and ensure its complete operational availability at all times
- Knowledge on Linux, Bash Shell Scripting, .Net, Python - will be an added advantage
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now