Senior Content Producer
Job no: 498074
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Digital Content
Senior Content Producer, Entertainment
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Content Producer to join our Entertainment digital team.
Reporting to the Digital Director, you will be responsible for sourcing, pitching, writing, editing and building content for both websites. The Senior Content Producer will be a team leader who targets ways to increase audience, reach, engagement and traffic, while supporting the digital brand editors on a daily basis.
This role would suit somebody with a solid knowledge of and passion for celebrity, TV + streaming, royals and Australian entertainment. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world's largest media companies and continue to develop your skills and knowledge within the digital world.
- Pitch content each day for real time audiences
- Creating clean, factually correct and highly engaging content
- SEO research and reworks using tools and strategy provided
- Optimising magazine content for a digital audience
- Building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Conducting interviews to create engaging conduct across multiple platforms
- Monitoring audience data, ensuring your content is delivering results
- Video ideation and creation, as required
- Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest (where applicable) account management, with audience engagement and growth
- Using data and analytics to help drive insights about audiences and brands
- Working with the Digital Managing Editor to delegate content and edit once done
- Being a senior staff member who leads by example, mentors as required and shares best practice
Skills and experience
- 3-4 years’ writing experience in digital media
- Experience with content management systems, photo editing and analytic tools
- Understanding of and ability to use different social media platforms
- Experience in content ideation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving team environment.
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now