Call Centre Relationship Manager
Job no: 498118
Work type: permanent full time
Customer Experience - Call Centre Relationship Manager
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more. The customer team is passionate about providing a customer led culture, with interactions via phone email and social platforms, striving to continuously set a high standard for the best customer experiences.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Membership operations this role is critical to our Customer team to ensure that we deliver exceptional customer experience through effective contact centre services management, ensuring contact centre structures; processes; systems and people are in place.
Understand the end-to-end customer experience; proactively provide insights based on analysis, driving process reviews and improvements.
Our teamwork in a fast-paced environment providing customer service to both internal and external clients. Aspects of the role require you to work independently of the team but also as a team player.
- Ensure the customer experience strategies and execution evolve to meet the changing market and customer needs.
- Provides leadership development and coaching to achieve business objectives and Service Level Agreements.
- Develops and maintains third party vendors services management plan to agreed standards.
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems; driving a continuous improvement environment.
- Manage reporting for all key call centre performance metrics to agreed standards, including forecasting and budgeting.
- Develops effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourages feedback and customer insights in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Proactively drive sales strategies with marketing teams to increase sales through call centre campaigns.
- Manages relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high level of service is achieved and identify opportunities to improve customer experience across all channels.
- Manage customer escalations of all nature, across all platforms.
Skills and experience
- Experience leading high-performance teams and management of an inbound contact centre is essential.
- Customer focused
- An agile thinker you will embrace change, make decisions quickly and work efficiently in fast paced environment.
- High level of knowledge and experience in the concepts of, principles and use of customer data and research to drive improvements in customer service.
- Experience in complaints management, analysing trends and presenting resolution plans to stakeholders.
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now