Part time Picture Researcher
Job no: 497997
Work type: maximum term part time
Categories: Research, Creative / Design
Picture Researcher within our Weekly Titles
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role:
Are Media are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Picture Researcher to join their team, working across multiple brands within the Weekly Titles on a 9 month maternity contract basis commencing early July 2021. This is a part time role working 3 days per week with flexibility on weekdays of choice.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have strong attention to detail and be highly organised
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and keep their cool under pressure
- Be an energetic & enthusiastic team player
- Have a good eye for image quality and photographic content
- Ability to deal with deadlines and have strong time management skills.
- Working closely with Category Picture Director and Picture Editors to source, research and edit photographic material.
- Maintaining digital filing systems for the Category.
- Responsible for ordering hi-res images.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience on a picture desk or photo agency
- Ability to deal with deadlines and stressful environments
- Professional, mature and collaborative team player
- Experience in editorial software applications Photoshop and Bridge
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now