Job no: 498059
Work type: permanent full time
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more
About the role
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong administration experience and an interest in entering the exciting world of data analysis. This newly created position will report into our Circulation & Insights Manager and is responsible for allocation of magazines in the retail environment and providing sales reporting & analytics to support insights to the business.
Your main responsibilities will include determining how many magazine copies are printed, where in the country they’re going to, tracking sales and reporting back to the business and editors. Your will also be looking back historically on other methods used and recommending other options to mitigate risks with print issues.
Success in this role will be driven by a pro-active approach, willingness to learn and collaborate to enhance future business performance for Are Media.
- Analysis on promotional activity and general analysis on distribution as needed across Are Media titles
- Reporting on weekly and monthly sales performance of magazines to internal stakeholders.
- Distribution of data & information across Are Media titles and platforms
- Regular liaising with our internal teams including editorial, finance, marketing and retail channels
- Communications lead between Are Media distribution partners and production teams
- Data & bundle mapping whilst also finding possible saving covers
- General admin queries for the Circulation department
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in MS Outlook and MS office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with excel and pivot tables highly desirable
- Strong numerical skills with high attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing deadlines and strong time management skills
- Proven problem solving abilities.
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now