Accounts Payable Officer
Job no: 498061
Work type: permanent full time
Accounts Payable Officer
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
Are Media is looking for an accounts payable officer to join our dynamic team on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Finance Operations Manager you will be responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable and provide assistance and support to the business. If you want to be a part of a fast paced environment, where no two days are alike, please send in your resume.
- The role involves high volume of invoices in Esker on a daily basis
- End to end function of Accounts Payable and to provide assistance and support to Finance operations team when necessary
- Prompt, clear and concise replies to vendor and internal customer enquiries by telephone and email
- Following up on unpaid, not received and unapproved invoices
- Participate in special projects and other duties as required
- Answering vendors queries
Skills and experience
- 1-3 years- Accounts payable experience
- Be a proactive member of the team who can help out in various aspects of accounts
- A confident communicator and problem-solver
- Have an effective time management skill, a high degree of accuracy and eye for detail
- Ability to apply exceptional Customer service
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and remain responsible to the function of Accounts Payable
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now