Digital Campaign Executive
Job no: 498072
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Marketing, Advertising Sales, Commercial Content
DIGITAL CAMPAIGN EXECUTIVE
Are Media is a diverse, fast-moving, constantly evolving multi-platform media business with a brilliant team of people all bringing their passion and creativity together in order to produce great products that inspire others. Our brands include – Woman's Day, New Zealand Woman's Weekly, Your Home & Garden, Kia Ora and The New Zealand Listener, along with digital and social platforms for each brand.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for managing and implementing digital campaigns across editorial, commercial, and marketing divisions of the business. You will work with all parts of the business to ensure campaigns are managed effectively and efficiently. There are exciting times ahead for the digital extensions of our brands and you will be an integral part of the growth and success of these channels.
- Work with the ad sales team to implement and manage commercial campaigns for our clients.
- Provide post-campaign analysis reports for completed campaigns to prove they were effective.
- Work with editorial teams to create and load content onto our websites and social channels.
- Work with the marketing team to implement digital marketing campaigns for the NZ market.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital media.
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking abilities.
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now