Campaign Implementation Executive
Job no: 498121
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Advertising Sales
Job Title - Campaign Implementation Executive
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing large and complex sold advertising campaigns across Are Media’s digital, social and print channels, as well as being the key liaison for internal and external stakeholders regarding all campaign deliverables and deadlines.
In this role you will be representing Are Media whilst attending frequent campaign progress meetings, check-ins and client presentations, including the creation and presentation of the final post campaign reports. Your duties include but are not limited to;
- Project manage major integrated campaigns and ensure the effective delivery of all contractual agreements
- Work effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Day to day contact via phone and email with key client contacts and agency groups, ensuring clear and concise communications to attain mutually beneficial results
- Track, optimise and report on all digital campaigns
Skills and experience
- Ability to build effective customer relationships
- Strong enthusiasm for media and advertising
- Demonstrated thorough understanding and knowledge of the media market
- Able to set challenging goals, think and plan ahead as well as juggle competing demands to achieve deadlines
- Able to diffuse conflict situations, take decisive actions and enable the best outcome for the business
- Qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Media desirable
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates in South Yarra; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now