Retail Marketing Executive
Job no: 498125
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Retail Sales
Job Title - Retail Marketing Executive
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
Do you have a passion for building brands and driving activity within the retail channel? We are hiring a newly created role to manage the end to end marketing experiences across our major retail channels.
- Construct and manage successful promotional campaigns in major retailer channels (newsagents and supermarkets) across Australia and NZ that will drive revenue and consumer and retailer engagement.
- Manage and implement key joint business plan initiatives throughout the year.
- Build up relationship with key Marketing group heads to drive business goals.
- Work with suppliers to secure promotional items, negotiate costs, confirm agreements and plan the year across all groups.
- Provide key reporting e.g. ROI analysis.
- Work cross functionally with key internal stakeholders and provide assistance in the retail and marketing teams where required.
- Promotion ideation and implementation of all major campaigns.
- Competition management including ideation, building via internal platforms, terms and conditions.
Skills and experience
- Ideally retail marketing experience.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys autonomy and can take ownership to deliver results.
- A strong commercial acumen, coupled with exceptional communication skills.
- A creative thinker with the shopper at heart of everything you do.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in content, digital and social marketing with an understanding of platforms to drive engagement.
- Experience in consumer data management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills of both internal and external parties.
- Experience in Account Management, highly desirable but not compulsory.
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now