Job no: 497899
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Subscriptions & E-Commerce
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Subscriptions Operations, the Client Manager is responsible for the effective management and development of Are Media’s subscription and product clients and new business pipelines. This includes and is not limited to; client management, business development, project management, budget management, and stakeholder management.
The key responsibilities of the Client Manager include:
- Drive our client success strategy through broad and solid customer relationships
- Understand customer strategy and organization, as well as to develop customers contacts at different hierarchy levels
- Effectively support key clients to maximize brand presence and growth
- Suggest and implement management projects/solutions with clients to maximise service delivery
- Constantly track client performance and needs, as well as to proactively make recommendations to help improve client ROI
- Develop plans to realize business opportunities in alignment with company objectives and directives
- Develop presentations, proposals and tenders for new business and managing effective conversion of pipeline opportunities
- Manage client negotiations, contract renewals and onboarding
- Drive client portfolio business planning, forecasting and reporting
- Pitch new product/brand launches with assigned customers and manages launch plans
- Establish client specific budgets and control regularly results versus targets, taking corrective actions if necessary
- Oversee client inboxes and corporate subscription enquiries and action/delegate tasks accordingly within agreed SLAs
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years+ experience in client management
- Commercially focused to leverage existing products, platforms and business solutions to drive new revenue opportunities for bottom-line profitability
- An understanding of company and functional budgets, business plans and financial management and reporting
- Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Sound understanding of system integrations and SaaS platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional written & verbal skills, including negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated record of achievement within sales, with prior experience managing company and functional budgets and business plans
Why Are Media?
Join a values-based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now