Agency Account Manager
Job no: 497945
Work type: permanent full time
Agency Account Manager
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
The Agency Account manager role will be responsible for delivering revenue against an individual and team budgets through a dedicated sales portfolio. The candidate should be able to maintain and grow existing client and agency relationships as well as be pro-active in their efforts to identify new opportunities and create new relationships. Ideally they will have experience with both boutique and large agencies as well as some experience with clients direct. Through these contacts the account manager will extract media briefs to drive opportunity to hit revenue targets. They will be a team player working closely with multiple stakeholders internally both at senior and junior levels to ensure we deliver strong responses to media briefs.
- Drive revenue through effective sales pitching and effective media responses
- Work towards individual budget across print and digital to help achieve the overall team budget each quarter and for the year.
- Pitch out both reactive and pro-active opportunities to maximise revenue potential
- Identify new business opportunities and work closely with GBD to bring these to fruition
- Create meaningful relationships with both agencies and clients direct in order to extract high quality briefs
- Have a customer centric attitude with a strong understanding of their business and industry to produce strong media solutions
Skills and experience
This individual should be outgoing and personable with strong communication skills. They need to be highly pro-active. They should enjoy working in a team environment and always be willing to offer their help where needed. The candidate needs to be forward thinking and able to plan for the future identifying areas for growth both from a revenue perspective and from a business perspective.
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now