Stylist- Homes Group
Job no: 498019
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Publishing/ Editorial
Stylist- Homes Group
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
Are Media creates the biggest group of Homes brands in the country with Inside Out, House & Garden, BELLE, Real Living, Country Style and Home Beautiful. This role as a Stylist is a key role driving the visual identity of the brands and requires an understanding of all the brand values and differences, the audiences and the market trends that are relevant to each. Reporting into our Editor of Inside Out you will also be working alongside our Creative Directors, Deputy Editors and Editors across each brand.
- Responsible for the delivery of required style pages to multiple brands that bring passion, style and inspiration to readers
- Collaboration and forward planning for upfront style pages, decorating stories and homes shoots and covers
- Development of strong on-trend visual concepts, communicating market trends to the team and liaising with partners and advertising clients
- Prepping, styling and shooting to be able to independently commission, budget, plan and deliver content as required by brands across the group
Skills and experience
- Candidates will need extensive market knowledge and industry contacts
- A portfolio showing deep-etch flay lay pages, set build, decorating and full house shoots.
- Must be able to work under pressure on multiple tasks, liaising with various stakeholders, to budget and to deadline
- Preferred 3+ years as an editorial stylist
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now